We are seeking experienced, safety focused Drivers to join our team.
Accountable for driving our new trailer ‘Walking Floors’ we are looking for Drivers to join our Fleet of General Haulage Drivers. Each position is responsible for performing route and onsite activities for assigned locations in relation to accepting, documenting, sorting, packaging and arranging the disposal of all waste generated and special materials (hazardous and non-hazardous) as well as other related services, following federal, state and local regulations. The roles are also accountable to ensure a high level of customer service is provided when liaising with customers and when completing deliveries / collections. As a representative of FOOTT the role would require you to execute all necessary tasks efficiently and professionally.
- Effectively and safely completing all necessary customer deliveries and collections as per allocated daily run sheets.
- Complete all necessary prestart vehicle checks at start of shift, and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed.
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist with any customer enquiries in a professional manner.
- Ensure any job failures / non completions are reported to the Customer Care officers with appropriate detail to allow follow up and investigation.
- Ensure effective teamwork, working with all drivers, Fleet Manager and Operations Manager to complete all duties requested in accordance with the work schedule.
- Ensure the vehicle is maintained in a clean and safe state in accordance with Vehicle maintenance policies and procedures and report any concerns to the Fleet Manager for immediate action.
- Ensures compliance in relation to Heavy Vehicle National Law (HVNL) regulations, WorkSafe, Fatigue Management and EPA Transport regulations.
The following are mandatory requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving heavy vehicles.
- Heavy Vehicle Licence (HC).
- Heavy Rigid Licence (HR).
- Police Check – current.
- Working with Children Check – current.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Physically fit and able to perform the duties required of a driver.
- Ability to prepare and read reports / paperwork, including the issue of receipts / service dockets as required.